Women who are recovering in all areas of their lives and who follow all pathways of recovery are warmly welcomed at all SHE RECOVERS retreats, events and offerings.
Is a She Recovers Farm Retreat right for me?
If you answer “yes” to the following questions, then these retreats are perfect for you:
- Could you use a time out to reconnect, re-fill, and rekindle your own sense of inner peace?
- Are you searching to step into a fuller, more connected, brighter version of yourself?
- Are you a strong and courageous woman in recovery (we are all recovering from something) looking to deepen your connection with nature?
- Are you looking to relieve stress, access your heart, refine your listening and care deeply for yourself?
Join 30 like-hearted women for a long weekend of yoga, radical self-care, female energy and joyful connection. Stowel Lake Farm is an organic farm on beautiful Salt Spring Island just half an hour by ferry from Victoria, BC. Healthy gourmet meals and two Hatha yoga classes per day will benefit both body and soul.
As with all of our retreats, we will create a sacred, restorative space for healing and practicing radical self-care. Swimming, hiking and exploring all that this beautiful little island has to offer can be part of this retreat for those who so choose, whereas other women will simply want to stick close to the farm and spend their sacred pause resting and relaxing, reading and wandering the gardens.
Our retreats fill up immediately, so don’t hesitate if you want to join us!
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 3 healthy gourmet meals per day (vegetarian, gluten-free and other dietary requests possible)
- Hatha yoga sessions at sunrise and sunset with the amazing Taryn Strong (no yoga experience necessary)
- Tea, coffee and cold non-alcoholic beverages
- Evening sharing circles
- Moonlight celebration
- Partial gratuities (guests take up a small collection on last night of retreat to supplement gratuity paid by SHE RECOVERS)
What’s Not included?
- Airfare, ferry or other transportation costs to Stowel Lake Farm on Salt Spring Island
- Travel insurance, including travel health insurance
- Full Gratuities (guests take up a small collection on last night of retreat to supplement gratuity paid by SHE RECOVERS)
Women recovering in ALL areas of their lives will benefit from this week of extreme self-care, but out of respect for women recovering from alcohol and drug addiction, this is a sober women’s retreat and no drugs or alcohol will be allowed.
Our current offering of She Recovers on the Farm Retreats
Please click on the retreats below to view their specific details and to book.
Important Information About Room Preferences
Clicking on one of the retreats above will take you to the retreat detail page where you can pay your $250 (usd) deposit and request your room preference (Private, Shared Deluxe, Shared Regular or Tenting). Due to how quickly spots are purchased online when registration opens you are not guaranteed to get your request but we will always do our best to accommodate your preference.