We are so pleased to be partnering with the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health – a beautiful venue in Berkshire County, Massachusetts. – to offer our community members more wellness retreat options and experiences on the East Coast. Join Taryn and Dawn at our next retreat in March, 2019!
CALL KRIPALU DIRECTLY TO BOOK YOUR SPOT AT ONE OF OUR UPCOMING SHE RECOVERS AT KRIPALU RETREATS
855.343.0472 (toll free, within United States) • 413.448.3152 (international)
Celebrating Our Individualized, Patchwork Approaches to Recovery
March 27, 2019 – March 31, 2019
with Dawn Nickel & Taryn Strong
Dawn Nickel and Taryn Strong, the founders of She Recovers, are joined by celebrated Kripalu teachers who add their expertise to this holistic healing program. Come explore, celebrate, and share your experience of the many patchworks of wellness we have stitched together as we face our individual life challenges. This program includes:
- Coaching sessions (group and individual) facilitated by Dawn Nickel and Taryn Strong
- Trauma-informed SHE RECOVERS Yoga with Taryn Strong
- Creative Collage Workshop facilitated by Kripalu Faculty Member Jess Frey
- Mindful Eating Workshop facilitated by Kripalu Faculty Member Aruni Nan Futuronsky
- Introduction to SHE RECOVERS Dance (our new movement modality)
- SHE RECOVERS Sharing Circles each evening.
Start the spring season off in the company of other women in recovery who, just like you, are choosing to be the happiest, healthiest versions of themselves.
- Pricing includes program tuition, accommodation and meals.
- Pricing does not include ground transportation from Albany Airport to Kripalu but there is a Kripalu Shuttle. Find out about cost and schedule HERE.
- Enjoy one yoga class per day with Taryn Strong (SR AT Kripalu guests only).
- Participate in additional Kripalu yoga offerings.
- Participate in SHE RECOVERS Sharing Circles led by Dawn and Taryn each evening (SR AT Kripalu guests only).
- All-natural meals served (dinner on arrival, three meals on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and breakfast and lunch on Thursday) Learn more about the Kripalu Kitchen HERE.
- 15% discount on Healing Arts (massage etc.). Learn more HERE.
- Enjoy all Kripalu amenities including include a sauna, fitness room, private lakefront, walking and hiking trails and more.
* Pricing includes program tuition, accommodation and meals.
** If you are coming alone and register for a shared room, Kripalu will assign you a roommate (of the same gender)
*** Private rooms are single occupancy. If you wish to room together with a family member or friend, please select a Shared Room Option
Save the Dates!
More Kripalu Retreats are coming in 2019.
September 20 – 25, 2019
Getting to Kripalu:
- Albany Airport is the nearest airport to Kripalu
- Kripalu offers shuttle transportation Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and some holidays from Albany Airport to Kripalu at 1:30 pm and again at 5:00 pm and from Kripalu to Albany Aiport at 12:00 pm and again at 3:30 pm
- Cost for the shuttle is $65 usd each way. A full refund is available if you cancel at least 3 days (72 hours) in advance. No refunds if less than 3 days’ notice is provides.
Arriving and Departing:
- Check-in begins at 2:15 pm; your accommodations are guaranteed available by 4:00 pm.
- A meet and greet kicks off the retreat at 4:00 pm on arrival day.
- Our meals begin with dinner on arrival day. Sundays through Thursdays, dinner is served from 5:30 to 7:00 pm, and Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00 to 7:30. If you will be arriving within 15 minutes of meal end times, you may want to make other arrangements for dinner.
- Room check-out is at noon. Lunch is included on the day of your departure and you may stay on campus to use the amenities and access activities until 4:00 pm.
Program and Retreat Cancellation Policy:
- Payments made will be refunded in full (less a $50 processing fee) if you cancel 14 or more days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel between 13 days and 1 day in advance, a nonrefundable credit (less a $50 processing fee) will be held for one year from the date of issue. No credit or refund is available if you cancel on your arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave a program or event early.
- Kripalu reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In this event, you will be given a complete refund.